Friday 23 March 2018

Five Products From Style Freedom You Need To Try


It's been a long time since I typed up a haircare post on my blog, that's because I'm guilty; Over the last few months I've seriously neglected my hair, worn it in basic styles such as messy buns or sorted it with the hair straighteners. Needless to say, my hair has been feeling pretty poor and not in the best condition so I decided that enough was enough and introduced some new haircare and styling products into my routine. I don't know about anyone else but really struggle with knowing what haircare brands to choose from, especially when they don't have the cheapest of price tags, I feel like you have to take a bit of a gamble and hope that whichever product you choose works its magic for you. Since having Archie, I find that a lot of my spare money goes on him and so not wanting to spend too much on haircare I chose the brand Style Freedom which is exclusively sold at Superdrug and I've been so impressed. Not only are the products I've tried amazing, but they won't break the bank with the most expensive item costing only £7.99. I thought I'd give you a little run down of all the Style Freedom products I've been trying as I think it will be helpful for any of you who are like me and wanting to give your hair a little more TLC.



Style Freedom Shimmer Cream

I thought I'd kick things off with my favourite Style Freedom product, the Shimmer Cream. I had no idea what to expect when I first tried this product, but as soon as I finished styling my hair I was amazed. This is a product you want to use on damp hair, pre blow dry. I have naturally straight hair, but I suffer terribly with frizz and once I've finished drying my hair, I can tend to look a bit like a lion and I always use my straighteners afterwards to tame all the frizz, which is probably not doing my hair any favours. But the Shimmer Cream changes all of that. All I do is run a pea sized amount of the product through the ends of my hair (which smells amazing by the way) and hair is so silky, soft and smooth once I've finished drying it. My hair dries so much straighter with the Shimmer Cream, so much so that I've stopped using my straighteners! This cream is also meant to hydrate the hair and I can confirm that it does, I love how soft and healthier my hair looks since I started using this, I love it so much that I actually look forward to hair washing days now.

Style Freedom Heat Protect Style Primer

I never know how well these heat protectant sprays work, but I feel like they are a must when adding any heat to my hair. I'll hold my hands up and say that I let it slip from time to time, but I'm trying to get into a habit of using it every time I dry, curl or straighten my hair. I really like this one from Style Freedom, its really light weight, I can't notice the product in my hair once I've used it and it has that lovely salon smell to it which makes it feel a lot more luxurious than what it probably is. You'd probably notice the difference this makes if you hair is already in good condition to begin with, but spraying it in my hair makes me feel a lot better about adding any heat to my hair.


Style Freedom Hair Detox Kit

I think sometimes you just have to go all out and give your hair all the love it needs and theres no better way to do this than an evening of hair pampering. I used to love a good hair mask and theres nothing more satisfying than washing all the product out and having hair that you just want to swish around afterwards. Style Freedom have a hair detox kit which contains two hair masks. One deep cleans your hair and gets rid of any product build up and completely revitalises your hair (trust me it really does). The other mask pops all the moisture back in and honestly my hair hasn't felt this good in such a long time. I've you've fallen off the band wagon a little bit, this Detox Mask is the best way to get back on track. I've been trying to use it once a week and so far I'm really noticing the difference. My hair also feels a lot more manageable, which is saying something as its so long and usually out of control.

Style Freedom Beach Body Spray

I used to be obsessed with these spays that give you the dream beach hair, it used to be one of my favourite hair styles and I've missed wearing the look. Now that we are stepping into spring and summer is just around the corner, I feel like it's time to get mermaid hair again and this Beach Body Spray will be my secret weapon. I've used this a few times to get some practice in and I love how my hair looks whenever I use this. I usually spray this in to dry hair when I am rocking my second day curls and this just softens them up a little and gives them more of a relaxed look. I love how this also adds a bit more volume to my hair and its perfect if you want a stylish fuss free hair day.

Style Freedom have so many hair products in their range, something to suit every hair type, I'm so impressed that I've already got my eye on a few of their other products. What do you guys think? Have you tried anything from Style Freedom?



If you enjoyed this post, please feel free to pin this image to Pinterest 





Share:

1 comment

  1. the detox kit sounds like something I'd definitely want to try!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig