Tuesday 19 December 2017

Beauty Christmas Gift Guide - Urban Decay, NARS, Tom Ford & More


Can you believe Christmas is this week? Where has the time gone? I honestly don't know, but I am beyond excited. I know a lot of other bloggers get their Christmas gift guides up at the beginning of the month, but I'm such a last minute shopper when it comes to Christmas, so I thought my gift guide will be well suited for those of you who are just like me and always put off shopping till the last minute. I had so many ideas for Christmas gift guides, but I thought the main thing that everyone wants to see is a beauty based one, so I've put together some of my favourite beauty bits and hopefully them will give you some inspiration and help you find the perfect present for someone.



Urban Decay Naked Palette's;
When it comes to eyeshadow Urban Decay are up there with the best and personally its my favourite brand for eyeshadow. As someone who owns all of the Naked palettes and a load of the singular eyeahdows too, you can pretty much call it true love. I remember a few Christmas' ago when I first started blogging, my mum brought me the original Naked palette for Christmas and it was the best surprise ever. That palette of mine has probably seen better days now, but I still use it all the time and it will always be a forever favourite. I think any high end eyeshadow palette would make the perfect gift, but if your struggling with which one to pick, I promise you, you can't go wrong with any of the Urban Decay Naked ones.

Nars Laguna Bronzer;
When it comes to high end makeup, Nars is right up there at the top of my list. There is just something so luxurious about Nars - Maybe it's their sleek matte black packaging that does it for me? My favourite Nars product has to be the Laguna Bronzer, but any Nars product would make a delightful Christmas present. I know I would love to see some of their highlighters or lipsticks wrapped up under my tree this year.

Becca Highlighter Champagne Pop;
I popped my beloved Becca Highlighter in Champagne Pop in this years Christmas Gift guide because I received it for Christmas last year and I was so excited to see it all boxed up in its pretty Rose Gold packaging. This is by far the best highlighter I've ever used and I pretty much use it daily and its still going strong (I'm dreading the day that I eventually hit pan on it). I was so impressed with this Becca Highlight that I've added a few more items from the brand onto my Christmas wish list, there are so many gorgeous products and I love the look of Après Ski Glow Collection Eye Lights Palette - The packaging is absolutely stunning.

Benefit Galifornia Blush;
When it comes to Christmas Beauty gift sets, Benefit always get it right. Since I started blogging, Benefit have always made my Christmas wish lists each and every year. My most reached for Benefit products by far are their boxed blushes and their Galifornia Blush has been my favourite this year. This is one peachy coral blush may look like its perfect for summer (don't get me wrong it is) but I still love wearing it all year round because it instantly warms up my complexion and gives my skin a bit more life. If you know someone who loves Benefit, they will be thrilled to see one of their box sets on Christmas morning.

Urban Decay Comfort Matte Lipsticks;
When it comes to high end lipstick, I've always been a Mac girl at heart. But this year I've found a new love and the Urban Decay Comfort Matte lipsticks have been my favourite. Regular readers will know that matte lipstick is the only kind of formula that I wear - The only downside to a matte lipstick is that it can be quite drying. However Urban Decay have done something amazing with these Comfort Matte Lipsticks, they are really long lasting, but feel really creamy on and don't dry my lips out.

Tom Ford Black Orchid;
Christmas is the perfect time of year to stock up on fragrance. As my birthday also falls in December I usually get enough perfume to last me all year round. One of my all time favourites and a scent that is perfect for the colder seasons is Tom Ford Black Orchid. I know I'm not alone in loving this perfume and its a big hit amongst us beauty bloggers and thats because it smells divine. If you love heavily scented perfumes and ones that last all day long, definitely pop Tom Ford on your Christmas list.

Girls With Attitude - Lashes, Brushes and Makeup;
If you're looking for a more affordable gift, but one that still looks luxurious and then you need to check out Girls With Attitude. If you're a long time lurker on my blog then you will know how much I love GWA, their makeup brushes are my favourite, I adore their sassy makeup palettes which are all beautifully themed and my current favourites are their false lashes - A must for this time of year and a perfect stocking filler.

So there we have it. I hope this gives you all a little last minute inspiration if you're still after that perfect gift for someone special. If you still need a few more ideas, I've put a shopping list for you below - Any of these would make the perfect Christmas present.


Share:

1 comment

  1. love this post so much, might just have to send this to my other half to give him ideas for christmas presents for me! ;-)

    rosielouiselove | beauty blog

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig