Tuesday 18 July 2017

My Secret To Soft Silky Skin This Summer | Palmers Coconut Oil Body Lotion

Palmers Coconut Oil Body Lotion

I used to be one of these people who used to be obsessed with moisturising. Like honestly every morning and every evening without fail, I'd slap on my favourite body butters and lotions. But since having Archie I've found that I've had a lot less time for myself and my skincare routine has pretty much become non existent. The only effort I really make is cleansing my face and taking my makeup off at the end of every night, at least I've got the most important things done, right? By the end of most evenings I'm just too tired to stand there and wait for my favourite body butter to sink into my skin. Skipping out moisturising over the last year or so has really had its effects on my skin and its only since we've been having the warmer weather that I've noticed just how dry and dehydrated my skin has become.




Over the years my go and favourite body lotion has always been the Palmers Cocoa Butter body lotion. Its 100% my favourite and I've always had a bottle in my bathroom. I decided the other week that enough was enough and I needed to sort my dry skin out and get back into the routine of moisturising my body, so when I was in my local Boots the other week I made my way to the Pamler's section with the goal of picking up some more of their Cocoa Butter, but instead I walked away with one of their new Coconut Oil Body Lotions. I'm someone who really loves the smell of coconut, especially in the summer time, so I was quite excited to try this out and hopefully discover something else I'll love from one of my favourite skincare brands.

I can say now, that this is my new favourite thing ever! In such a short space of time I'm already obsessed with it and my skin has never felt so good. The Coconut Oil Body Lotion not only leaves my skin really silky soft, but its also really long lasting. For a product thats made with three different oils (coconut, monoi and sweet almond) it doesn't leave my skin feeling oily or greasy and when I first used this I was surprised at just how quickly it absorbed into my skin. As much as I love the original Palmers Cocoa Butter Lotion, I often found this took ages to sink into my skin and was a little heavy for a body lotion. This Coconut Oil Lotion is totally different to it and its just so dreamy to use. I also love how friendly this is to skin and would be perfect for those with sensitive skin too; Theres no parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, gluten, sulphate or dyes. It's also made from raw coconut oil and it's this that helps to make skin soft and hydrated.

Palmers Coconut Oil Body Lotion

My favourite thing about this body lotion has to be the smell. Like I said at the beginning of this post, I love coconut and coconut smelling things and as soon as I open the bottle the coconut comes through. It just takes my mind to holidays and sunny weather and I love it. The smell also transfers onto my skin and I can smell it for hours after application which is just amazing. I'm more than happy to be smelling like a coconut all day long.

I am officially addicted to this body lotion and I can see myself repurchasing this over and over again. Palmer's have quite a few products in their Coconut Oil range and now I'm wanting to try them all. I'm thinking the body oil or hand cream will be next on my list to get.

Have you tired this body lotion yet? Whats your favourite from the Palmers range? 


Share:

1 comment

  1. Thanks for taking the time to discuss that, I feel strongly about this and so really like getting to know more on this kind of field. Do you mind updating your blog post with additional insight? It should be really useful for all of us.
    Premium Whmcs templates

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig